Core Values : DREAM
Community of Dynamic worship
- A community permeated with praise, thanksgiving, and adoration to God through music, prayer and a life style of giving.
- A heart-changing, God-honoring atmosphere where personal and corporate cleansing, restoration, and renewal occurs routinely thorough worship.
Community of Restoring lives
- A warm community where people who are sick, lonely, hurting, disabled, depressed, frustrated and confused find: Love, prayer, acceptance, healing, deliverance, hope, forgiveness, guidance, encouragement, and practical help.
- A life-transforming atmosphere where people continuously receive loving ministry to the whole person – spiritual, emotional, physical and social – through the release and exercise of spiritual gifts by ministry teams, small prayer groups, and individuals in the church at large.
Community of Embrace
- A warm, God honoring atmosphere where an all member- ship freely:
- Love, Learn, Laugh and Live together in unity with one another.
- Serve one another in humility, availability, and submission.
- Share life experiences through recreation, meals and cooperative service projects.
- Resolves conflicts in a God-honoring manner, refusing to gossip and slander one another.
Community of Aspiration for His Word
- Continual, life-changing opportunities for each person to:
- Discover, develop, and deploy spiritual gifts in a significant ministry position.
- Establish mentoring and apprentice relationships designed to promote character development, personal discipline, and practical application of spiritual truth.
- Develop leadership and ministry skills.
- Enrich the marriage and families of our community.
- Learn the most effective ways to share their faith with others.
Community of Mission
- A community of believers who routinely model and share faith through relational evangelism – with others in their neighborhoods, at school, in our society, and to the end of the world.
- Spreading the Good News of Jesus Christ by:
- Short term mission
- Prayer Project for the mission.
- Reaching out to community. [Homeless Ministry, Nursing Home Ministry]
- Seeker-sensitive cell fellowship groups.
- Inter-church cooperative efforts to reach our community and beyond.